Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Empty Tube #98: Clean and Clear Moisturizer 🌸

As I have said I will be taking all the photos only in one spot. Which will be an everyday reminder for me how messy my place is. Until such time it is cleared out of everything. Anyway for today I am documenting this Clean and Clear moisturizer. I cannot remember if I purchased it back in 2014 or 2015.

The good things about it are: it is not hard to find as most of grocery stores carry it. And it is inexpensive as a tube would cost less than 50AED. And in UAE price that is already affordable. But I was not able to finish it up to the last drop as I have way too many moisturizers. I kept it for a while then forget about it. What I have done to the remaining at least 1/8 of the tube is to mix it with salt scrub. Yes I recycled it as a home made body scrub. So now it is totally empty and gotta throw it out now.
Sadly though I cannot remember if it was actually good on the face. I guess it was okay. Bought and used it at the time that I am not yet documenting the products I am using. Even though I was doing trial and error on which one will works best on my skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment