Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Empty Bottle #97: Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion Verbena 🌸

Another one bottle down. Finally. And I do not know if this will be all done by the end of this year. I always have a dry skin that you will never caught me without a moisturizer and I used this excuse to hoard as many moisturizers I can in the past. One of them is this Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion Verbena. Which I got on sale for only 25.00AED
The verdict: I haven't seen a Verbena plant in my life but even so I love the scent. It has a soft and gentle scent. Very feminine. But as of its moisturizing agents, nothing new just like any other moisturizer out there in the market. So no I will not repurchase. And I do not need to purchase anything this year as I still have a hundred items to finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment