Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Goodbye #100: LRP Hand Cream Box

From this day on I will take all the photos in one spot only. And that is on the top of my dresser because the light over there is good. Well actually what I wanted was to take a very good composition of a photo to try to hit two birds in one stone. I mean practice photography while discarding an item at the same time. But no matter how hard I tried I cannot find a place. My mind cannot work clearly. And I do not have time.

Maybe when I am done decluttering then there will be a space for photography inside the tiny place. Good lighting is already present. But as you can see in the back it is crowded. Maybe when I am done with all those trash then I can finally put a flowers. Flowers would be a good background right? But as of now focus in decluttering. For today I am throwing out this box of La Roche Posay Cicaplast Hand Cream. And just like all my other trash, I do not know why I am keeping it after so many months. So goodbye. You will not be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment