Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Empty Tube #109: Skinfood BB Cream 🌸

Bought last 2015 from an online seller. Finished on 2017. Another one less item from my stash (which number I do not know). Skinfood is a Korean brand of cosmetics. Said to be having a branch in DFC. Which I haven't visited until now. I am sorry to disappoint those who landed on my page hoping a thorough review of the product.

I am not so keen in using foundations and even BB cream. I am just using it because almost everybody does. It does not hide the whiteheads on my nose nor the sunspots on my cheeks. That for me using a BB cream is pretty useless. Using it just to finished it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment