Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, May 22, 2017

Empty Bottle #106: Victoria's Secret Sheer Love Body Mist 🌸

From the last batch of my hoarded items back in February 2016. Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Sheer Love. In old packaging. Just like all the other perfumes I own, I did not use it for my body. Instead I used it as air freshener to test if it can fight the cooking smell or any other unpleasant smell in the tiny flat. Failed. Big time. Smell in the air can only last up to a few seconds. Managed to finish it this May 2017. Just to finish it off. Will not repurchase.
I am continuously doing Pan Project but then there is something else that I cannot turn my back on just yet. And that is lipstick. Because of the Dubai Mega Sale last weekend I purchased 6 lipsticks. So more than ever I have to discard more items to accommodate the new items I purchased. You may think lipsticks are small. But then because of these small items that I have a mountain of stash that later on becomes garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment