Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Empty Tube #94: Eucerin Hand Cream 🌸

Eucerin Hand Cream
Price: less than 100AED
Purchased on: 2014
Purchased at: Aster Pharmacy
Finished on: May 2017

I bought this hand cream during the hoarding phase of my life [if you will notice this is the reason of all the products in my Empty Post Series] and it has taken me more than 2 years to finish simply because I have way too many products. So guys do not be a hoarder like I used to be. Nothing good will come out of it. I was a stupid hoarder that until now I have dozen or so creams to finish.

Anyway Eucerin hand cream is a good product. But expensive. Because of the price and because I have a dozen creams to finish that I will not repurchase. Honestly in the span of 3 years that I used so many brands of hand creams and moisturizers, some are better than other but still it does not really matter to me anymore. Because no matter what brand I use or how many times in a day I use it I still have dry hands. Dry skin. 

I am drinking a lot of water. Eat fruits and vegetables. Do not smoke. Do not take alcoholic drinks. Still same result of dry skin. Sometimes I think I am overdosing with moisturizer. But whether I use it or not still no changes. That applying it several times a day is still better than not applying at all. And it is frustrating. Maybe once I am done with all my moisturizers I will switch to oil as hand cream. Maybe oil can do a miracle with my hands. 
Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment