Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Goodbye #99: Pink Reebok Shirt

The time that I started de-cluttering my items I did not know yet that things are about to go sour. All I know was I wanted to change my life. My lifestyle. And I am glad that I did. Anyway on this post I just want to share that I am discarding another item again out of hundred items I own.

Saying goodbye to this pink reebok shirt that I purchased back in 2009 meant to wear during exercise. But I did run for only a year or so then stopped altogether. Lack of time. And at the same time I will go crazy with the UAE heat.

Important lesson that I learned with all this de-cluttering thing: when you do not need much then having little money will do just fine. Because you desire less, you need to spend less. Which is very appropriate with my current situation. One of these days I will be out of job. And out of money too.
'Clutter is what happens to things when they become useless but friendly' ~ Russell Lynes

No comments:

Post a Comment