Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Empty Bottle #104: Corine De Farme Micellar Cleansing Foam 🌸

Cannot remember if this has been purchased last 2015 or 2016 but managed to finish it before 2016 ends. But only this May 2017 that I am throwing out the bottle. I was supposed to recycle it into something else. But because TIME is my enemy I never got around doing it.

Corine de Farme is a brand from France. Available in Carrefour across the UAE. Affordable but I will not repurchase. I love that this foams up so well and I think I bought it for only around 30.00AED, but then feels like it is not enough to clean my skin. So I moved on to another brand of cleansing foam afterwards.
That's all for today. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment