Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Pan Project: Innisfree Smart Make Up Blender

Another beauty products I purchased back in 2015 during my hoarding period. And 2 years after I am still trying to finish it. Photos overload first.
Innisfree is a Korean brand of beauty products. It is not available in physical stores in UAE but you can get it from online sellers. I bought mine along with other Korean cosmetics last 2015. I think this per tube is around 35AED to 38AED. Anyway beats me if I know why I purchased it in the first place. All I know was that time I wanted to try out so many products in the world. Hoping to find the holy grail that will give me a chok chok skin. But since I have too much items that I was not able to use them all at once. Like my Innisfree Smart Make Up Blender. The two tubes had to sit inside the drawer for more than a year. Before finally seeing the light of the day. 

Maybe I purchased it because the lady endorsing it have a glowing skin that I am dying to achieve. This product promises to enhance the skin and so I purchased two variants. But then blimey I cannot distinguished the two. One is supposed to be regular while one is supposed to be shimmer; but even so both are shimmery anyway. At first I thought the seller made a mistake but I checked all the sides of the box and the tube to find out that there was no mistake.
The products on my hand and the last photo after spreading it. If you can differentiate it congratulations! Because I don't. If you are using it and find it useful to you then again congratulations! Because as for me there is no use for it. But I am still using it anyway just to avoid wasting it. For sure a fellow ex hoarder will understand what I mean.
The shimmer does not bother me because I find it cute. It goes on matte on my skin. But I do not know if it helps making the bb cream and make up last longer. One may say that it is a good product but my skin tells me otherwise. My face simply cannot absorb everything [Essence-Emulsion-Cream-Sunscreen-Base/Primer-BB Cream-Blush]. Even if there at least 5 minutes between each product. Skin care products will do just fine in my face. But when it comes to make up and Innisfree Make Up Blender is also a make up since it serves as a base/primer, it is nothing but chaos. No matter what I do they will be just flakes sitting on my face.

Needless to say once I am done with two tubes, I will not repurchase. I will not repurchase any base or primer as long as I live. I do not see the flakes I am seeing if I am not using Base/Primer and BB Cream on my face. I know because I had been observing it for many months now. I do not have the patience and time anymore to investigate why it is happening. I do not have vices. I drink a lot of water. I eat fruits and vegetables. I sleep well. I do not skip on my skin care products. I do not use makeup everyday. So my skin can breathe properly. But things are never enough. Making me feel like surgery/filters/photoshop are the answers to have those fine poreless Asian skin that I am seeing all over the internet. Doing trial and error will just cost me a fortune. 

It is not fair none of the ladies seem to have whiteheads on their noses. Even though they seem to be overloading their face even their nose with makeup. I am using whatever I have right now but I will not repurchased majority of those products.

No comments:

Post a Comment