Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Goodbye #95: Forever 21 Black Long Sleeves

I wish I have all the time in the world to stay at home and get rid of whatever I do not need all at once. But that is only just a dream since I am still working from 8AM to 6:30PM. So just add the time I need to do other chores. And sleeping at least 7 hours per day. And so for now I will just continue getting rid of an item per day until this year end. My original plan was from June or July 2016 to December 2016 but alas, after throwing at least 50 plastic bags of garbage and sending 4 Balikbayan boxes to Philippines, I still have way too many earthly possessions.
Today saying goodbye to my Forever 21 Black Long Sleeves. Back story was I purchased it back in 2015 for only 15AED. It was on sale. I purchased 4 pieces. Small size. Medium size. Large size. Purchased on Gray color too. In UAE summer I do not have issues wearing it since I will not be exposed much under the sun. Even if it is degrees Celsius. Vehicles and establishments have AC. But summer in Turkey wearing it was a big mistake. Granted that summer in Turkey is almost the same as summer in Philippines. Meaning it is not extremely hot as the UAE summer. But then not all vehicles and establishments on Turkey or Philippines have AC. 

So I came to conclusion that if I will be spending summer vacation in Turkey or Philippines or anywhere with the same weather this will be no use for me. If I will be keeping it for the winter, well winter in UAE is not that much cold and I have way too many winter clothes. There is no other way for this Forever Black Long Sleeve but to go out of the door. 

Lastly more than ever I am determined to have less possessions so the bastards (cockroaches) will not have any space they can hide to. I am sick and tired of spending time cleaning the flat only to realize that only when the flat is bare that they will all go away for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment