Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, April 3, 2017

Goodbye #84: Katinko

My room is indeed magical. As it housed almost one thousand items. Some of the clutter I got rid of didn't make it here but I know that I already dumped a lot. Anyway I will be saying goodbye now to this Katinko cream. It is a medicine from Philippines which I used more than a decade ago. So long that I cannot remember anymore for what purpose it is meant to.
Needless to say it is expired by now and has to go away. Hopefully by next year I will be writing posts about cooking. I am hoping by then I am totally free from all the clutter I created in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment