Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Korean Soju

Soju is a Korean alcoholic drink made from rice if I am not mistaken. It is available in UAE. In Ajman to be exact. I got this bottle for only 15.00AED and I bought it even though I am not a drinker, but because every time I watch a Korean drama I always see them drink Soju. Giving me an impression that this is so good. And anyway if I can't drink it then I can use it for cooking. 

I drank one bottle and I swear that I will never do it again ever. It tastes like rubbing alcohol. And after one bottle I was so dizzy that I had to sleep immediately. I still have some bottles at home and I am keeping it only for cooking purposes. But drinking? Nah. Only if my life depends on it.

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me where you find it please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from alcohol shops in ajman and rak. I just do not know the names but everybody knows them.

      Delete