Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Goodbye #89: Pasjel Cherry Tender Cream

Bought this Pasjel Cherry Tender Cream last 2015 and as I keep on saying that the said year was my hoarding phase. I have too many products that I lost count anymore. And cant use them all at the same time. It has been in my drawer and only last year when I decided to take it out and try it.
It smells good but I will not repurchase. I did not even manage to finish it. It smells good and stop at there. I wish I could share something good about it aside from the scent. But there is none. And since I am practicing the Minimalist Mantra of getting rid of everything you don't need, it has to go away.
That's all for today and thanks for dropping by. As much as I love Thai dishes sadly I cant say the same about their beauty products. Almost all Thai beauty products I tested failed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment