Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Empty Tube #91: Ponds Flawless White 🌸

Bought some skin care products last February 2015. Ponds Flawless White was included in the said haul. But I was able to use it only last year due to having too many products to finish.
Sadly this does not work for me. It promises to be an anti spot intensive whitening serum. But did not help at all regarding my sun spots. It failed me badly. I was able to finish it last year. But only now that I am throwing the tube away.
After Ponds Flawless White failed me I stopped altogether buying products that promises to whiten the sun spots. Instead spent my money on sunscreens.

Holy mothballs. I wish beauty products would simply stop fooling the public with all their empty promises. This has been the Nth product for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment