Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Pan Project: Carlo Di Roma Cream Eyeshadow

Carlo Di Roma is a Spanish brand of makeup that no longer exists. I found it at Xpressions Style of Safeer Mall way back in 2014 or earlier than that. And during that time it was on sale as they were just trying to finish of their stocks. I got this nude cream eyeshadow for only 10AED. I do not use makeup on daily basis but I was on my hoarding spree. This is just one of the many items I purchased during that sale.
Let me clear again that I do not advocate using expired makeup or cosmetics. But I am not sure if it is indeed expired already. And I am taking a risk by using it. And will not blame anyone but myself if ever it irritates me. For it is my fault. Purchasing items I don't need and stocking them up in my dresser.
Photo of the product and swatch on my hand. I love it for being nude. And this swatch reminds me of other products that I currently own like Kiko Glow Stick Highlighter for instant. I wish to finish it within the year but then I am not so sure. I am pulling all the other items I intend to finish. Putting them in one pouch. And looking at them whenever there is an urge to purchase another product again. 
Instead of giving a brownish pink look on my eyes it comes off as white due to my brown complexion. And that's all for today. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment