Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Goodbye #91: LCS Depil

LCS is a very affordable brand of cosmetics from France. Available in Carrefour UAE. And so this LCS depil I got it for only below 10AED. It is a cream meant to remove the hairs from the legs. Now I can't remember if it has been sitting in the bathroom for one year. Or two years.
 
I am not the one to waste products no matter what. But whatever I do it is exception to the rule. Whatever shave cream I use, they all have the same effects on my skin. They are making my skin itchy. I can't help myself from scratching them that I always end up having small wounds and scars. And so only waxing is the best option for me.
 
Because I am allergic to any hair removing cream I am throwing it out now. I can't even think of what else I can use it for. When it is clearly not in good jibe with my skin. I tried different brands already for me to say that I am allergic to it.
That's all. While I continue to hunt in my magical space as to what other items I should throw out.

No comments:

Post a Comment