Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Goodbye #86: Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush 10

Purchased Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush 10 way back in 2008. But then I was not into make up that I barely use it. As an end result, it stayed on my drawer all those years. Found it upon cleaning up my dresser drawer. That is what I am doing. Taking out a few items daily from my magical drawers.
Back then it was affordable. On the present day I have no idea how much it would cost. If I need to use a blusher forever I would definitely use a mousse or cream as I find it easier to apply and manage. Than the powder that would need a powder blush. I do not know what else are there in my stash that's waiting for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment