Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Pan Project: Kiko Radiant Touch Gold Highlighter

I first saw Kiko Cosmetics in Venice, Italy back in 2013. I can say that this is an inexpensive makeup from Italy. But it was not available in UAE market. 2014 some online sellers were offering Kiko Cosmetics in UAE. Since I love their lipstick I went ahead and ordered Kiko Highlighter and Kiko Glow Touch. Back then I was still a hoarder. I do not need it. I just wanted it. Let me just share handful of photos then will comment about this product in the end.
Kiko Cosmetics is an Italian brand of cosmetics. In Venice I would call it as a drugstore brand as the prices are not so high. It was just between 1Euro to 10Euro. But then in UAE whether online or in the physical shop I feel like this is a high end brand due to amount. But as I was saying it was my hoarding phase that I made the purchase even if I don't need it.

Kiko Cosmetics Creamy Stick Highlighter comes in 2 colors. Rose and Gold. I would have taken both only if it was not so damn pricey. But then silly of me to buy it because I am not using full make up and no idea how to use highlighter or why would I even use it. In fact I rarely use make up.

Kiko Cosmetics Creamy Stick Highlighter as the name suggest comes in a stick and creamy. Since I bought it impulsively I kept it without knowing when will I be using it. I am not sure if this is indeed expired. And there's no way on earth that I would advocate using expired products but then my case is different. I hoarded and can't bear to waste a product. And so this year I have taken it out and included it in make up that I will finish off. Pan Project in make up. 

I am also not sure if it has been discontinued from Kiko or not. Or if there are now wide selection of colors. Kiko is now available in Dubai like in Mirdif City Centre but I have no plans on buying. And the photo didn't give it justice because in real life the gold color is visible even though I have brown skin. I am now using it on my  cheeks on top of my blush or using it alone as blush.

I just hate it when it rubs off on my mobile. Only then I remember that I shouldn't use any make up on my face. But then I have too now because I have loads of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment