Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, April 13, 2017

My Turkey Diaries: Pasjel Classic Lipstick 16

It has been months since I visited Turkey for a month and I bought some lipsticks while I was there. But only recently when I finally was able to take photos. And only now that I actually have the time to write a post about it.
Pasjel is a Turkish brand of makeup. Available in Rossmann if my memory serves me right. And to Gratis. I am not just sure if Watsons Turkey carries it too. I got mine in number 16 which is a dark shade of plum.
Took a photo of all the sides of the box that states information about the Pasjel lipstick product. And making sure I did not miss anything.
Verdict: Price I found it expensive. I paid more than 20TL for it. 1TL is 1.25AED and you might say that it is affordable if to compare to lipsticks in UAE. But then in Turkey Rossmann there are other cheaper brands one can buy. Anyway I purchased it to experience a Turkish brand of make up. Expensive but the box and the tube looks and feels cheap. As of the pigment it is good and can last long but not drying on the lips.
Top of the box and top of the lipstick with letter P. That indicates the name Pasjel. And as I write this I remember that Thailand also has a brand name Pasjel. These two Pasjels are not related to each other.
Pasjel Lipstick Classic. Now question is when will I be able to finish it when I have so many lipsticks.
Rich dark plum color. I am not a fan of this color but hey I have to try it every once in a while. I love the look, sometimes. ♥
Will I purchase again from Pasjel if given a chance? Well the answer is no. Not unless they are having a massive sale.
And that's all for Pasjel Classic Lipstick. I still have at least 7 lipsticks from that trip waiting for me. I will share them here once I started using them.
I miss Turkey. I wish to come back and continue sightseeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment