Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, April 17, 2017

Empty Tube #92: Une Rouge Lipstick R06

I first wrote about Une Rouge Lipstick R06 two years ago. As I have said a numerous times I love Mac lipstick but since it is expensive, I went out and tried different brands. To find something similar or better to Mac. In that quest of mine I found Une or Une Beauty. The mother company is Bourjois. It is an organic cosmetics. Supposed to be a drug store brand.
In spite of being a drug store brand it is still expensive. But I got mine during on sale. But then all organic products I have known are expensive anyway. Honestly I found Une better than Mac when it comes to lipstick. It maybe expensive but cheaper if compared to Mac. The only downside would be it is not available widely in UAE. And limited color selection.
I got mine for 59.75AED during sale back in 2015. I got it from Centrepoint Mirdif City Centre. I don't know why Centrepoint doesn't have a standard set of brands. Meaning if this is available in Mirdif City Centre then why other branches do not carry it? And it is not included in their online shopping as well.
I used it from the time of purchased until early 2016. Kept it for a while as I was about to finish it. Pull it out from my stash. Meaning to use it up to the last drop. But unfortunately black color showed up. I read somewhere that it is actually bacteria. It is not surprising to think that this is an organic makeup. Anyway this is my first ever lipstick that I finished up to this point.
I have 3 Une Beauty lipsticks and I swatches them on my hand as can be seen in the photo. The swatch of Une Rouge Lipstick R06 is in the middle. I can't think of anything negative about this brand. I am just not so sure if Centrepoint Mirdif City Centre still carries it. Maybe I will check one of these days. 
This shade gives me that MLBB look. Perfect for brown skinned girls like me. And perfect for everyday use.

No comments:

Post a Comment