Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, April 24, 2017

Pan Project: HM After Hour

The story was July 2016 HM was on sale. That the eye shadows were available for only 5AED each. And if not on sale it is around 50AED. I do not love make up but I went ahead and bought 30 pieces if I am not mistaken. But of course I do not mean to finish them all. I will just try them out then hand them all with my sister and sister in law. So far the only HM eye shadow I shared was Stargazer

If I will try to finish them all then it would take me decades to do so. I purchased them just for the sake of trying them out. And sending them over to Philippines is fine with me as they are using makeup on daily basis anyway. So somehow their expenses will lessen for not having to buy eye shadows. It is a must in Philippines to wear makeup at work but it is not compulsory in UAE offices. But I am keeping this cream eye shadow as I find it easy to use. And will try to finish it off this year along with all my items for my Pan Project.
I do not have much photos and these ones available were not even good as I was in hurry. But anyway I think I am able to show the correct color of the creamy eye shadow. It is called After Hours and honestly it will be okay to wear at night than in the morning at the office. But I do not go out at night. Hmm. It is dark blue with glitters. But don't be afraid of the glitters. I prefer cream ones because I can use my fingers in applying and blending.
If using primer then it can last the whole day. That is if I do not keep on touching my eyelids which happens a lot whenever I am wearing my glasses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment