Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Goodbye #85: TFS Chia Seed Sample

I got this The Face Shop Chia Seed No Shine Hydrating Cream sample from the shop when I made some purchases last January. I love getting samples but since I have more than enough moisturizers in my stash, I had given it away. I learned from experience that I should not stock up samples. Small items can result in clutter and if there are too many they end up being expired. Which is a waste of product.
I am a work in progress when it comes to minimalist and frugal life. It has been months but I know I will get there. I am getting there. Baby steps. One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment