Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Goodbye #93: Vox 3D Glasses

Since we started watching 3D movies we accumulated a lot of 3D glasses. Until one day we decided to keep on using the ones we have. And for now I am throwing away the extras. I know that I have others hidden in my clutter. 
Now more than I ever I feel the need to get rid of my items as soon as possible. I might not last long anymore in the same company or in this country. Whatever we are experiencing is worse than the recent recession that hit this place. This thought also helps me in preventing myself from purchasing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment