Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Empty Bottle #88: Nail Polish Remover 🌸

This bottle of nail polish remover has been with me since 2009. The time that I was still crazy about nail polishes. But then because I became too goddamn busy about life that even applying a nail polish has been neglected and so this bottle got stuck somewhere among my stash. I was able to finish it off only a few weeks ago. Upon trying out new colors.
When it comes to nail polish I do not have any preference. Or brand. As long as it is affordable and can do the job. Actually I was amazed that this nail polish remover still works after being kept for so many years and way beyond its expiration date.

No comments:

Post a Comment