Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, April 10, 2017

Goodbye #90: Pasjel Mildly Smooth Axillary Cream

I do not have any issues with the seller of these Thai Beauty Products but looking at it now all the products I purchased were no good to me. In fact I am done throwing away all the products I purchased. Pasjel Mildly Smooth Axillary Cream is the last on the batch and I am getting rid of it now.
Thailand beauty products are not available in UAE market. Although some brands are in Emirates Coop. The downside is they can be extremely expensive. It would have been okay if they are indeed excellent products but sadly in my opinion they are not. Pasjel Mildly Smooth Axillary Cream is expensive and even though smells good, does not live up with its promises.
I cannot turn back the time. I am just thankful that at least I experience these products than keep on wondering about them later. I should just keep the lessons I learned just so I will not fall into the same trap again in the future.

Actually for the month of March I almost gone astray with my goals. It is easy to write things down that do it in actual. I badly wanted to buy those Korean eyeshadow palette that I know deep in my heart I wont be able to use. I was itching to buy everything that promises for me to have soft skin. Had I given in then all the steps I have done towards my way into minimalism will be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment