Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Goodbye #83: The Bodyshop Lip and Cheek Tint

The Bodyshop Lip and Cheek Tint Doll was purchased back in 2014. And it was a funny story how I ended up purchasing it. I thought I would save money if I have a dual purpose make up. But I was wrong I ended up not using it. I do not like it as lip tint. It is okay as a cheek tint. But then heck, there are far more superior blushers in the market. So this ended up inside my dresser. Among with all my stash/clutter/garbage.
And since I am now trying to get rid on an item per day, I must say goodbye to this. At least I experience a lip and cheek tint. And realized that this is something not meant for me. So it is something I was able to avoid afterwards. Rather than me always wondering if it is a good product.

No comments:

Post a Comment