Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Pan Project: Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Liquid Nose Pack

First photos overload:
Innisfree is another South Korean brand of cosmetics. I do not know if this is affordable in South Korea or not. As of here in the UAE it is not available in physical stores. But you can buy it online. And I do not consider it as affordable. I got this Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Liquid Nose Pack from an Instagram seller for 55.00AED and the pack has 40ML of the product.

Almost everything you need to know are written in the box as can be seen from the photos above. And actually this product is meant to remove the blackheads/whiteheads on the face. It is like a jelly on the face. Sadly it can only remove one or two whiteheads from my nose and nothing else. Needless to say I will not repurchase even if they bring down the price.

I just brought it out from my stash so I can finish and avoid wasting it. And that's all I can say regarding the product. Moving on to other things...  I heard that UAE will be introducing the VAT next January 01, 2018. Whatever they say or their version of it, it only means bad news for us (expats). But I am not sure if I am still here by that year anyway.

Bad news because almost all the goods will come with tax. And the rent will go up too. But the salary remains the same. If I am finding it hard to survive now that there is no tax how much more if tax has been implemented? It is not like I can sleep on someone else's couch. People pay for every inch of a space. Ooohh life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment