Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, April 7, 2017

Goodbye #88: Byphasse Beauty Products

Was it 2014 or 2015 when I found Byphasse in UAE. It was very affordable back then. Plus I was on a hoarding phase of my life. And here are some of the products I hoarded. I will be handing them all over to my sister and thankfully they are not yet expired. Stupid of me for hoarding products instead of finishing off whatever I have.
Byphasse is actually a good product. But I am giving it all away as I am trying to clean up my mess. And rid myself from all the clutter that surrounds me. Besides I still have many face products that can last even up to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment