Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Pan Project: Elf Shimmering Facial Whip

Another purchase from 2014, Elf Shimmering Facial Whip. Elf is China made American brand of cosmetics. That is not available in UAE. But some online sellers were selling it. I am just not so sure if until now they still do. And I honestly don't get why it is quite popular. I kept on seeing it on social media.
I ordered at least 3 items as they were on sale for only 5AED each plus shipping fee which is not bad rather than me meeting the person. Spending time and fare. I did not like the other 2 items and discarded them long time ago. But I kept this Elf Shimmering Facial Whip. And after more than 2 years I am now taking it out from my stash of hoarded products. Just so I can use it and hopefully finish it off. I am now having a long list of items I wish to finish this year.
It comes in a small tube. White in color. Cream type and meant as a highlighter. Well I will say it again. Silly me for purchasing it. I bought it just because it was on sale. But honestly speaking I do not need it. But since I have it and I don't want to throw it then I will be just using it.
Actually writing post about products that are included in my Pan Project helps me a bit in controlling my impulses. After purchasing Mac nude lipsticks first week of March since it was on sale, I was itching into buying other items that I do not need. And so from time to time I have to take a look at my current products that I'm dying to finish it. As to remind myself not to fall into senseless spending again.
Swatch of the Elf Shimmering Facial Whip. Me thinks this will work best for occasions that you have to glam up like wedding and parties. But it has been years since I last attended a party. So I end up using it at work. Just using it minimally so I won't look like a clown.
Thanks for dropping by. And remember the Minimalist Mantra: Everything in your house should be something useful to you. If they are not, get rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment