Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Goodbye #82: Soap and Glory Fab Pore Moisturizer

Bought it only last year. Used it twice. Now letting it go. One of the few moisturizers I purchased on the last quarter of the year. It is not yet expired and I am not throwing it in garbage bin. Handing it over to someone instead.
Seems like Soap and Glory products are simply not for me. It is good but my skin is not in love with it. Giving it away rather than have it in my dresser to occupy a space. Remember more clutter around, more space for little insects to hide. More clutter around, the harder to clean up especially the corners. Or hard to reach spaces. So shedding items is the only way.

No comments:

Post a Comment