Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, April 14, 2017

Pan Project: Kiko Glow Touch Lip and Cheek

2014 when I started looking for a brand that can replace Mac lipstick. In my quest in doing so I ended up buying lip and cheek products. Thinking I am saving money in doing so. But I wrong I did not saved any money at all.
Kiko Glow Touch is one of the few lip and cheek tints I purchased. It was not available in physical store and I got it online. I am not sure if it was for 80AED or more.
Okay guys this is not a thorough review just took load of photos to share. I am not sure if it is limited edition or permanent edition of Kiko Cosmetics.
Kiko Cosmetics is now available in Dubai but I am not sure if they have a branch in Abu Dhabi. Their shop that I know of is in Mirdif City Centre. Sharing the information for those who are interested.
Took photo of all angles of the box for those who are curious. I think this Kiko Glow Touch came out with at least 5 colors but I have chosen 105 Analogic Nude as nude works best for my brown skin.
2017 finally I am taking it out from my stash of hoarded products and including it in my list of things I need to finish of this year. Or my Pan Project.
Not sure if this is expired or when exactly is the expiry date. And I am not advocating for you guys to use expired products. But I am taking risks here as it is my fault in the first place why I have many products. That I do not need immediately.
I do not even know if I can finish it in a year. I am not using it on my lips. Just using it on my cheeks. And sometimes on my eyes. Plus it is quite sticky. I love the color. But not exactly my favorite cream blush. Unlike Une. But I can't buy Une as long as I have something that I must finish.
Last photo is how it looks on my skin. I am still thinking of ways how to subside the stickiness. Will try mixing it with face powder soon.
That's all for today. And thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment