Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Empty Bottle #89: Lewis and Pearl Scent Shop Wish 🌸

I may have a dozen perfumes and body mists but whatever I have to say to them all are just the same. I am not a collector and I am not using them. I bought them because I am trying one which one will combat the smell of cooking food in the house.

This Lewis and Pearl Scent Shop Wish is from Philippines. I bought it from a Filipino grocery store for below 10AED. Smells good. but I will not be reviewing the scent. If your purpose in buying it is just like mine, then better not buy it.
Unfortunately the smell says on air for just a few seconds. Therefore it is good for nothing as air freshener in the small and closed flat. Such perfume does not exist. Noting to myself that my own kitchen back home should  be in the open and so the smell will not hang in the whole house.

No comments:

Post a Comment