Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Empty Bottle #90: Daiso Foot Cream 🌸

I got this Daiso foot cream for only 7AED some two years ago. Finished the product more than a year ago. I just can't remember why it is still in my dresser even though it is already empty. There is nothing special about Daiso foot cream but it is just affordable. That is if you can still find it nowadays. I am just glad that I was able to finish it than wasting the product.
Here are the products I bought from Daiso when I was still on my hoarding phase. Some are useful. Some are not. Just a guide as you might be looking something that is included in the hauls I made.
Daiso Haul Part 1
Daiso Haul Part 2
Daiso Haul Part 3
Daiso Haul Part 4
Daiso Haul Part 5
Daiso Haul Part 6
Daiso Haul Part 7
Daiso Haul Part 8
That's all for today.
Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment