Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Goodbye #87: Daiso Cleansing Water

Bought it back in 2015 when I was doing Daiso Haul. It is a cleansing water. Perhaps, Japanese version of micelle solution. For the price of 7.00AED. Got it from Daiso Lamcy Plaza.
 
Why am I saying goodbye to this one? Granted that it is able to clean the face. but the alcohol content is simply too high for me. I can't even breathe properly upon smelling it.
It feels like I can use it for cleaning the flat instead but then I already have tons of cleaning agents for the house that keeping it would only be taking up a space on my dresser. My dresser that used to have a 100 products on top. That finally I managed to narrow it down on half.

No comments:

Post a Comment