Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, April 21, 2017

Goodbye #92: Wet and Wild Lipsticks

I think Wet and Wild lipstick is pretty popular because some says that they are similar to Mac in colors. It is another China made US brand of cosmetics. Used to be available in UAE through online sellers only. But I found it in Ajman last November 2015 and bought some lipsticks. I bought 4 or more I think. But not all for me of course.
I am not sure if I only have 2 shades. But when I was rummaging through my items these are the only Wet and Wild lipsticks that I got. Maybe I got a tube for only 18.00AED. And probably people are right when they compare the colors to Mac.
But I am letting it go now. Because it is matte and I dislike matte as it is too drying on my lips. And as I have said before 2016 ends, I will be finishing my make up. Letting them go if in case I can't finish them.
The colors are wonderful but this brand is matte and my lips don't like matte. Ever. To think I do not wear lipstick all the time. I do not find them attractive in on my lips also. Setting on the fine lines. So instead of Wet and Wild I would rather search for other affordable European make up.
That's all for now and thanks for dropping by. While I keep on shedding my items. At at the same time fighting the urge to keep on buying.

PS: I feel like I will not be in this place any longer. I might go anytime soon. But then as much as I hope to speed up the process of my discarding items I cannot find enough time yet. The situation is not even close to the 2009 crisis. Things are changing. And I am getting old. Now I understand what old people usually feels in ever changing world. We are not in some kind of Buddhist countries where they give respect for old people for their contribution in the society. Tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment