Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Goodbye #94: Loreal Make Up Remover

Normally I am finishing the products up to the last drop to avoid wasting it. But that is not the case with this Loreal makeup remover. That it belonged to items I have to get rid of instead of items for Pan Project. It has been with my stash. And if my memory serves it right I purchased it 5 years ago. Granted that sometimes I am still using expired products but there is a limit. I cannot even be sure if indeed I have it for 5 years and it could be longer than that. Going to dermatologist is much more expensive than buying a new makeup remover. And so this one has to go.
I would have save it if I can think of other uses for it but right now I can't think of any. And I cannot let a day pass by without me getting rid of something. Thank you to never ending cockroaches that more than ever I want to discard all my items. Just so they do not have any place to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment