Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Boots Pharmacy Haul


The first purchase I made at Boots Pharmacy in Dubai. I went a little bit crazy as they were on sale for the month of April. Prices are mid range but becomes affordable when they are on sale. Promo was buy 1 take 1. I will definitely share my feedback about these products soon.. 

Prices for those who wants to know:
Soap and Glory Cleansing Milk ~ 50.00AED
Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose In It ~ 50.00AED
Botanics Anti Spot ~ 65.00AED
Botanics Foam Facial Wash ~ 40.00AED
Botanics Eye Makeup Remover ~ 35.00AED
Botanics Toner ~ 35.00AED

Botanics Hand Cream ~ 25.00AED

No comments:

Post a Comment