Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, May 4, 2015

RDL Transparent Facial Soap

RDL is a company that has been around since I can remember. It is a Philippine Brand and their products are made in the Philippines. Until circa 2013 I was using RDL Transparent Facial Soap on my face! Price was a factor as this is only 9AED compared to other facial wash in the market. So I thought I was saving a money. And I am really into supporting our own products. But it left me no choice but to finally stop using it. Maybe if I have a normal skin then this would have been a perfect product for my face. Sadly I have a combination skin. Dry on cheeks. Oily on my T zone. This transparent soap is unscented and doesn't produce foam like other soaps do but I am fine with that. I stopped using it as it didn't help in controlling the oil in my T zone. I am left with so many white heads than ever. White heads and sun spots are my concerns in the face. This led me into doing a trial and error in different face products.

No comments:

Post a Comment