Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

LCS Water Mist

LCS Water Mist
Price: 5.00AED for 400ML Sale Price
Carrefour
Made in France
First of all let me say that I was grinning from ear to ear upon seeing the photo. As I have said before like a broken record whenever I take photos I am always in a hurry. Actually in almost everything I do I'm always in a hurry. I know it is not healthy but that is my life here in UAE. But anyway as I was saying even in taking photos I am always in a hurry unlike other people who have an ample of time with them who can take up to 100 to 200 photos just for one subject then get choose which one is the best. I would take at least 10 photos then stop and move on to other things. This photo was taken during the night. Inside the room which is dimly lit. And using Aperture Mode of my Sony Alpha A6000. I'm the worst when it comes to photo composition. But I am happy with this photo. One, for the clarity. Slowly I can take close up photos of my subject. Second, it has a good bokeh/bokah. I was not expecting that! Lastly not much noise in the photo. That for me is a perfect camera with ease of use too. Very simple of me huh?
I stopped hoarding beauty products as of April 2015 but I can't help buying 5 of these. As it was on sale and the last batch. After taking them all the shelf was empty. Evian is out of stock for such a long time which was good for me otherwise I wouldn't notice this brand that has lower price than Evian. Isn't it a total steal to get a 400ML of Facial Water Mist for only 5.00AED? As of the brand name I am already familiar with it as it is a staple in Carrefour UAE.
I think I am the last to know and use Facial Water Mist. But I do recall seeing them years before but ignoring them. Started using one only last December of 2014. From then on I'm hooked. This is my 3rd brand of Facial Water Mist. And became a staple in what to have list. I know 400ML is big but I think I'm saving money in getting big bottles than getting small ones. And I bring big bags anyway wherever I go. The only time I use a very small bag was when I know I'll be outside the house real quick like when paying the bills or sending money.
Here are some known benefits of water mist:
* keeps skin refreshed
* keeps skin hydrated
* setting the make up
* antioxidants
* anti aging
LCS stands for Les Cosmetiques. And what I like about this bottle is its simplicity. There's not much promises written in this product and I am fine with that. I'm tired of those products with 10,000 promises that won't happen anyway. I love using water mist to keep me refreshed the whole day at the office. Especially on summer. Instead of me going in the bathroom to wash my whole face which will ruin my make up (if I am wearing any). One time when the AC broke down I used it on my body and hair too. And if in case next time around I won't see any affordable water mist like this then I'll just make my own. That is if I will not be too lazy to do it. 
The Directions.
The Ingredients.
Country of origin and Company details.
LCS Pure Water Mist ~ one the simple pleasures of my UAE life. Thanks for dropping by here in my page. And as of me I'll just keep on hunting for the dirt cheap but wonderful products. Of course I would like to pamper myself from time to time but without making my pocket cry a river. 

No comments:

Post a Comment