Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Daiso Haul Part 3

Isn't it obvious by now how much I really love shopping at Daiso? Most of the items I really need. While some items I purchased out of curiosity. But even so it doesn't hurt me financially big time as Daiso items are affordable. Mostly are for 7.00AED only. And I'm staying away to items that happens to be higher than that amount. Welcome to my Daiso Haul Part 3:
Daiso Medical Bathing Agent ~ I'm not yet using this one and honestly I bought it without even knowing the purpose. I got this from Daiso Lamcy Plaza. I don't think that this is their regular product. They just have a few stocks of this one. It costs 7.00AED per bottle. The word 'medicated' caught my attention so I grabbed 2. I hope I'll find answers at Google regarding this one and once I find out will share them via post here.
Daiso Pore Care Pack ~ this is a Daiso Charcoal Nose Strips. Each box contains 4 pieces. A box costs only 7.00AED. Whenever I see this at Daiso I can't help buying myself one or two. This is a fast moving item at Daiso. But even so it seems that they are not stocking up. For example Daiso Mirdif City Centre doesn't have this for almost 2 months. New batch came but after a week all has been sold out and again customers who wants to buy it has to wait 'forever' for it to arrive. Looking back at all my non Daiso purchase that promises to clean up my nose properly but in the end they didn't really work for me I should have just spent that money in hauling all the Daiso Nose Strips I can get. At least this one I can attest that works properly with no fancy promises!
Daiso Charcoal Pore Pack ~ the same as the photo above but in a different packaging. Daiso Charcoal Nose Strips. Each packet contains 4 pieces of nose strips. Each packet costs 7.00AED. This is also hard to find. I was able to buy 1 packet at Dubai Mall once and I have never seen it again over there again. Bought these 5 packets from Daiso Lamcy Plaza. The last batch of their stock I guess.
Daiso BB Face Mask ~ there are two types of Daiso BB Face Mask. One is Daiso BB Face Mask with Hyaluronic Acid and the second one is BB Face Mask with Collagen. A packet contains 2 pieces of face mask. A packet would costs 7.00AED. Another fast moving item from Daiso Beauty Products. A Daiso branch would go on for weeks without a stock of it. 
Daiso Coenzyme Q10 Face Mask ~ another fast moving item at Daiso. Almost all branches are out of it for a few weeks then last week I saw at least 2 branches stock up again but then they are out of Daiso BB Face Mask. They can't bring make everything available all at once. This Daiso Coenzyme Q10 Face Mask a box has 3 pieces of face mask. And a box would costs 7.00AED. Making it cheaper than the Daiso BB Face Mask. But has a different purpose. 
Daiso Sweat Pads ~ each packet contains 8 pieces of sweat pads. One for each armpit. Means one packet is good for 4 days. A packet costs 7.00AED. When I first saw this item I was hesitant to buy it. Sounds ridiculous. But when finally I decided to buy one and used it well I came back for more variants/colors. There are days that I don't feel like wearing a deodorant or I'll just apply some cream as my underarms becoming dry so I'll just put a sweat pads on my tops/blouse and this is a big help as  I don't stink even without deodorant as it absorbs the sweat. Thankful that Japanese invented this kind of thing.

That's all for now. Till my next Daiso Haul :)

No comments:

Post a Comment