Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Time to STOP hoarding products!

Only last year when I started buying different skin care products and make up for various reasons. Less than a year and it already made a huge dent on my bank account even though I don't buy high end items. It is worth it if something amazing is happening with my skin but unfortunately there's no drastic changes and I don't think there will ever be. So in that case I will be making my final haul and then stop. Since I already have enough supplies that will last up to 2 ~ 3 years. And afterwards I will just go back to basics and enough of testing products. 

Sun spots ~ they appeared on my face 5 years ago. Last year I decided to try items that promises to lessen them then eventually make them go away. And now what? I still have them on my face until now. I just have to accept that they are here to stay. It cannot be undone. All I can do is prevent having them all over my face. 

Whiteheads ~ I have this all my life. Tried and trying products that promises to make them disappear or make them less. But then again no such luck for me. I should have just spent my money on stocking up nose strips. At least with nose strips I can really see that it takes away those horrible nasty enemies of my nose. 

Pimples ~ it doesn't bother me big time as I have them once in a blue moon and only one or two. Tried products that's supposed to be working against them. Again if those products are working then why would a pimple or two will still pop up on my face then? I feel like that they are not really a big help on my face. Just adding up to the layers of creams that I am putting. I should have just spent the money on facial wash. 

Uneven Skin Tone ~ even before 2014 unintentionally I'm using products that promises to whiten the skin or even out the skin tone. Like making black spots whiter so in a way they'll be the same with the rest. The color of my skin is still the same as ever as well as the dark spots in my body. I should have just save the money spent on whitening products and go to the dermatologist.

Large Pores ~ why did I ever fall for products claiming that they can shrink my pores???? As long as I have whiteheads I will be using nose strips. As long as I am using nose strips there's no way that my pores at nose will ever become small again, ever. But what is done is done anyway. I already spent money so I'll just finish those products.

Whatever skin care products or make up I will be posting are my purchase from last year up to May of this year. And I already have enough. I'm writing it all down as this blog is my online diary. Also it reflects about my a portion of my life here in UAE as an expat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment