Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, May 30, 2015

La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Riche

La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Riche
Price: 110.00 AED @ Aster Pharmacy
Made in France
Ingredients:Water, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Glyceryl Linoleate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glyceryl Oleate, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance

This is my favorite La Roche Posay product. The La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Riche. Although it doesn't contain SPF that is perfectly fine with me as I am already used to using a sunscreen every morning. And since it doesn't contain SPF meaning I can also use it at night as my night cream. I love the it comes with a pump which makes it easier to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment