Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Daiso Haul Part 4

When I gathered up all the items I bought from Daiso and took photos of them so I can write a post about my Daiso Haul, I was like OMG! I didn't realized that I already bought that much. But what makes it okay is so far all the items are usable for me. So here I am again with another Daiso Haul post and probably there will still be a part 5 and 6 of it. Not too sure though. All items below I purchased from Daiso in Lamcy Plaza:
Daiso Toothpicks ~ this box that contains 300pcs costs only 7.00AED but looking at me makes me scratch my head. Because if saving money is my reason for making a purchase at Daiso I should have chosen a box that contains 1,000 pieces. I chose this box because this is Kawaii (cute) so in the end I have a cute but expensive toothpicks. Photo may not be clear but can still clearly show its cuteness.
Daiso Stationary ~ I got these on sale so each costs 3.00AED only. Until now I am still using paper and pen but I don't buy much because of the price. Obviously with my posts I have way too many items and I can't give them up for various reasons. So the option left is to find the cheapest in the market. This Kawaii stick notes is definitely dirt cheap. And I wish Daiso Lamcy Plaza would have a sale often.
Daiso Sole Sap Sheet ~ each packet costs 7.00AED. This is not always available in Daiso UAE. I bought myself a few variants but until now I can't really say if it is working or not. Used it two times and I haven't gotten around in my supposed to be experiment to be sure that the dirt after using it really comes from me or it is the natural reaction of the sole sheet when wet. I'll do that then write my feedback here. Because I am unsure if this is for real that I haven't repurchase.
Daiso Sweat Absorbent Pad ~ I know in my 3rd part of Daiso Haul I already posted a Daiso Sweat Pad but this is a different variant/color from that one. As the photo suggests you need to put these on your blouse and it will absorb the sweart from your underarms. Think about a sanitary napkin in the underarms. Sounds funny but it is a big help for me. Each packet contains 8 pieces which is good for 4 days and costs only 7.00AED. Those who doesn't like using a deodorant but don't want the sweat stains on their shirt then here's a product for you.
Daiso Measuring Spoon with Egg Separator ~ this costs for only 7.00AED. The one that I am currently using in the kitchen costed me more than 7.00AED and since it is made of steel it has become rusty over time so I decided to purchase it since it is made of plastic. And the egg separator is a bonus.

I'm enjoying writing a post about my Daiso Haul and I still have so many hauls to share but I have to go now and take a rest. Thanks for dropping by till next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment