Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Scented Candle Haul at Lifestyle Centrepoint

For the month of April I was able to finish my 'vacation money' faster than I can say my whole name! Another haul for last month. Scented candles from Lifestyle of Centrepoint. I understand that some people are really collecting scented candles out of hobby. And using them sort of soothes them or calm them. Or use them as an ornament in their living room. Wow that's cozy imagine a living room with a candle lit and with good aroma coming from it. Well that is not the case with me. I am not exactly crazy with scented candles. But this is one of those purchases that I have too. 

The place where I am living in happens to have a very small kitchen. And sort of closed space. Meaning there's no windows in the kitchen. Yes there is a small ventilation. But then I don't know where the kitchen air goes. The only thing I know is whatever I cook the smell will linger to the whole house. I love the smell of food. But not the smell clinging to the walls and worst to the clothes hanging in the hallway. We don't have laundry room. That's only for rich people who can afford a huge space.

So using a scented candles whenever I am cooking or whenever I am at home is a must. It cannot totally take away the smell from whatever I am cooking but at least it can mask them. This is just a temporary solution but it helps even a little. And lastly, I bought the candles as they were on sale. I might also try out in the future different brands of scented candles so I can compare them with one another.

Hopefully next month Lifestyle or Centrepoint will have sale again so I can purchase another batch of scented candles from them. Honestly, my pocket cries. But it is between letting my pocket cry or let the food smell all over the house while I'm cooking? If I will not cook purchasing cooked food outside is more expensive and sometimes disagree with my taste buds. If I have a choice I would buy only one and use it once in a blue moon. That's life, what to do yani?

No comments:

Post a Comment