Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, May 18, 2015

Daiso Haul Part 2

Or should I say the Daiso Lamcy Plaza Haul? As all the items are from Daiso branch located inside the Lamcy Plaza. Lamcy Plaza is not my favorite mall as it is very far from me. I am living in Ajman. And I find their escalators location weird. Daiso in Lamcy Plaza is my favorite as you'll find items that you cannot find in other branches. Plus they have items on sale. Imagine 7.0AED already is affordable so how much more if the item is less than that? Now here's the continuation of my Daiso Haul.
Daiso Diapers ~ each packet costs 7.00AED and each packet has 2 diapers. Actually it was an honest mistake. I really thought it was a sanitary napkin. I can't return it anymore as I already lost the receipt. I'm not sure if 7.00AED for 2 pieces is a dirt cheap when it comes to diapers because I don't shop for one. Lesson learned for me. Even if most of the products doesn't have an English translation there will always be photos at the back that I have to look for properly.
Daiso Sanitary Napkin ~ now this is what I can call dirt cheap. A packet contains 22 pieces. It was on sale. 2 packets for 6.00AED only. This is the cheapest that you can find in the UAE market. I hoard this one. I got myself a year supply of it. I think they still have a promo until they finish all their stocks.
Daiso Scented Candles ~ each costs only 3.00AED during sale. I'm not exactly crazy about scented candles but I wouldn't pass on this kind of sale. As scented candle is essential in our flat. Buying scented candles is cheaper than aiming for a big flat with a big kitchen with proper windows and ventilation. That's only in my dreams. So I just settle myself in buying scented candles to be lit up while cooking and while the food aroma still lingers. 
Daiso Scented Candles ~ just like the photo in above but this are with different flavors. Got them on sale for only 3.00AED each. If they are still on sale at month end and I still have extra budget with me I would definitely hoard again. If on sale my 50.00AED will go a long way. That's why I love this branch.
Daiso One Push Dispenser ~ this is for only 7.00AED and it is available in all branches of Daiso. I haven't gotten around in using it though I have it with me for months now. Will be using it for my face toner. Push pump is easier to use. 

That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment