Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Daiso Haul Part 5

And I am back on the 5th part of my Daiso Haul. As I have said I had been shopping at Daiso since late 2014 and from then on I already purchased a lot from the said store. Some items that takes so long for them to restock I hoard. Usually the beauty items. Like face masks and nose strips. Aside from beauty items I purchased quite a few household items and stationaries which I shared at the previous posts about my hauls from Daiso. These products that I'll be posting today are from Daiso Lamcy Plaza. My favorite branch but not my favorite mall.Let's start:
Daiso Food Container ~ I don't usually buy food containers from Daiso as they don't carry the leak proof containers like the Lock and Lock. But I got this one in pink color though the photo is blur. 3 pieces for only 7.00AED and just like in the photo I'll be using it for cooked rice to be put in the freezer. I'll write a separate post some other time about that.
Daiso Mesh Bath Bag ~ this cute bath bag is for only 7.00AED and yes I need this in the bathroom as I can't find space anymore for my growing body wash and facial wash. Will write a separate post to let you know if it will last a long time or will break easily with the weight of all the stuff I'm be storing it this bag. I really wish it will last to prove that cheap doesn't equate to poor quality.
Daiso Air Mesh Tote Bag ~ another bag that costs only 7.00AED will be using it as make up bag. It is transparent which is good so I can see what's inside easily and it has a handle so I can just hang it. Will observe if it will last a long time or not. Just like the Daiso Mesh Bath Bag above. Watch out Daiso products all of you are under observation haha.
Daiso Airtight Seal Bags ~ I'm not sure if I can use these bags for food items. Haven't check it out yet. Price is only 7.00AED and it comes in different sizes. In the past I purchased at least 3 sizes of it and they are okay especially in organizing little items like buttons, band aids, notes and etc..
Daiso Silicon Feet Mask ~ who say's mask are only for the face huh? This is for only 7.00AED and the good part is, it is reusable. Just forgive the photo as I may have a good camera but I am always in a hurry when taking photos. Between work, household chores etc. I'm always running after time. Will write a review once I use it.

That's all for today. Thanks for dropping by to my page aka my online diary. Feel free to leave comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment