Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, May 22, 2015

Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub

Clean and Clear
Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub
Price: less than 30AED @ Safeer Mall
Made in France
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethlene, Cera Microcristallina, Streareth-21, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita Extrac, Aloe Bardensis Gel, Bisabolol, Jojoba Esters, Potassium Cetyl Phospate, Propylene Glycol, Glucose, Butylene Gycol, Xatham Gum, Menthyl Lcatate, BHT, Parfum
I can't remember exactly when was the first time I use a facial scrub and what brand it was but all I can remember was the pain I felt when the beads had a contact with my skin. So for the longest time facial scrub is not included in my routine even though I know that exfoliation is really a must in gaining a beautiful skin. Fast forward 2014 when I finally decided to combat my skin problems and try different products including the dreadful facial scrub.

I love shopping at Safeer Hypermarket and Lulu Hypermarket for beauty/skin products than in Carrefour mostly because of the sales ladies. Yes, I understand they are just doing their job and they may have a target sales BUT please when a customer say that she just wants to look around then leave the customer alone and don't keep on yakking and following the customer around. For me it is annoying and I'll just walk away. In Safeer and Lulu I have the liberty to stay as long as I want. Checking each and every product. Reading the ingredients and comparing them with other brands. Sorry for ranting but a lot of times I had been stupid enough to listen to some them and gave in into purchasing. Only to find out that the product won't work well with me and I just wasted money. They even have this favorite selling line that they are 'personally' using it. Personally my foot!

Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub caught my attention without further reading any details just for the name alone. Blackhead Clearing. Daily. I had been with whiteheads as long as I can remember. I know it says Blackhead but Whitehead and Blackhead are both types of acne. Or comedo. Isn't it? If it will work with blackhead then it will work with whitehead too. Plus it is very affordable compared to all the products I purchased at the pharmacy so I got myself one to try.

Moment of Truth: as a scrub I don't have any issues with it. The micro beads doesn't hurt me. I can feel that it helps in cleansing my skin. And it is safe to use on daily basis as it won't dry out the skin. Now what is the problem? Unfortunately it doesn't deliver with its promise regarding 'clearing' the stubborn whiteheads on my nose. See fewer after 1 wash. That sort of thing didn't happen to me. At the end of the day I still go back to my good old nose strips to remove the whiteheads.

But who knows this product might work with people who has blackheads. There's no harm in trying it out as it is affordable. If it won't help with the blackheads then treat it as just a normal scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment