Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, May 15, 2015

Byphasse Haul at Tati Store Dubai

The last haul when I decided that I need to stop hoarding products so I can save money and finish all the hauls I made since last year. Byphasse is an affordable line of skin care products from Barcelona, Spain. I found it at Tati Department Store in Dubai. They were on sale for the month of April. The most expensive item from this haul is the Body Wash that costs 20.00AED. How I wish that it was their regular price that way I wouldn't have to hoard. And this time my haul was about basic toiletries. No make up. No whitening product. No peeling product. No product solely for pores. Will share my feedback about Byphasse some other time.

SALE price for those who wants to know:
Byphasse Alcohol Free Rosewater Toner ~ 8.00AED for 500ML
Byphasse Micelle Solution ~ 18.00AED for 500ML
Byphasse Shampoo ~ 15.00AED for 1L
Byphasse Body Wash Sensitive Skin ~ 20.AED for 1L
Byphasse Mouthwash ~ 10.00AED for 250ML
Byphasse Cleansing Milk (not in the photo) ~ 10.00AED for 500ML
Byphasse Body Lotion ~ 10.00AED for 500ML

No comments:

Post a Comment