Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Tati Department Store Dubai


For the last week of April 2015 I was lucky enough to discover Tati Department Store in Mirdif City Centre. Tati is from France. The purpose is to sell affordable items. And as can be seen in the photo above Tati Dubai carries the brand Byphasse. Byphasse is a Spanish brand of Skin Care Products. Byphasse goal is to provide women affordable skin care hence the low prices. And when I discovered this shop they were on sale. Decided to hoard some items that I can bring. As I told myself that it would be the last with all the hoarding I made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment