Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Olay Refreshing Toner

Olay Refreshing Toner
Price: 20.95AED @ Lulu
This toner comes in blue green color that reminds me of ocean. I like this toner as this doesn't contain alcohol and non comedogenic. It has a slight cooling sensation upon using probably because of the Aloe and Cucumber extracts included in the ingredients. But it has a fragrance that I can't quite guess what is the source of the said scent. I don't usually mind the fragrance in the skin care products I am using and that is the case with this toner but the longer I use it the scent starts to irritate me. Aside from the fragrance this is indeed a good and safe toner. I just wish that next time around they'll come up with a fragrance free toner.

In the UAE market this is the most affordable Alcohol Free Toner that you will find. But as of the availability I can't guarantee that you'll find it in all the grocery stores nationwide. As this is nowhere in Safeer Hypermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment